- Manufactured 100% from stainless steel. All components are stainless steel, replacing the copper and brass of traditional machines.
- A robust body in 2.5 mm thick stainless steel.
- Multi-boiler technology (on/off by group)/saturated groups.
- Independent steam boiler.
- Thermal lagging on boilers (coffee and steam) and groups.
- PID control (+ 0.1º) for each group and steam boiler.
- Thermal stability (+/- 0.2º)
- Dynamic preheating (coffee groups).
- Energy efficient (-40%)
- Two pre-infusion options (soft and standard).
- Hot water. Dual selection (volume).
- Precise control of water temperature for infusions.
- Powerful steamer (12 mm anti-lime scale tube with double stainless steel wall)
- High-precision filters in AISI 304 stainless steel. Thickness: 1 mm. All standard measurements: 7/14/18/21 g.
- Adjustable cup warmer. From 30º to 60ºC.
- TFT touchscreen. Functional, intuitive software. Multiple functions. Total control.
- Designed for baristas: Low height (49 cm), mirror effect, joystick steam controls: two positions, LED in work area, RGB LEDs on button pad, 5 selections.
- Different colours and customization options.
- Easy access. By just taking out a few screws you have access to all the components: Solenoid valves, heating elements… everything inside the machine.
- Internal valves. We have installed valves to facilitate the machine’s repair either on site or in a workshop.
- Steam wands. Very easy to dismantle. Easy to clean.
- External pump regulation. Easy access
- A special tube locking system in 316 grade stainless steel. We have created a new locking system by eliminating copper and brass. This system allows it to be assembled and dismantled with no risk of loss and with almost no effort.
- Electrical and electronic components protected and insulated from heat sources (boilers). Independent, unified electronic section. Easy access for repairs. The use of insulating material for boilers guarantees a ‘cool’ interior temperature and lengthens the lifespan of all the components, avoiding the need for repairs.
|Big Dream Specialty||Big Dream Plus|
|w/wBase dimensions (mm)||930/860||1.189/1.121||930/860||1.189/1.121|
|h/d dimensions (mm)||554/593||554/593||554/593||554/593|
|Boiler power supply (230 V)||3500 W||4500 W||3500 W||4500 W|
|Coffee group power supply (230 V)||800 W||800 W||800 W||800 W|
|Cup warmer power supply (230 V)||100 W||125 W||100 W||125 W|
|Total power consumption (230 V)||5445 W (25 A)||7270 W (33 A)||5445 W (25 A)||7270 W (33 A)|
|Motor power||245 W||245 W||245 W||245 W|
|Boiler operating pressure||1 - 1.8 bar||1 - 1.8 bar||1 - 1.8 bar||1 - 1.8 bar|
|Maximum mains water pressure||5 bar||5 bar||5 bar||5 bar|
|Boiler capacity||8 l||12 l||8 l||12 l|
|Coffee group capacity||1,3 l. x2||1,3 l. x3||1,3 l. x2||1,3 l. x3|
|PID control (coffee-steam) Multiboiler|
|Digital Multifunction Display(Touch screen)|
|Double dose hot water|
|Water temperature control|
|Thermal cladding in coffee and steam boilers|
|Adjustable cup warmer|
|100% stainless steel|
|Double pre-infusion system|
|Steam nozzle||Double stainless steel wall (Ø12mm)||Teflon tube (Ø10mm)|
|Coffee tamper||Olive wood + stainless steel||Aluminium|
|Filter holder olive wood handle 1 coffee spout||1||1||-||-|
|Filter holder olive wood handle 2 coffees spout||2||3||-||-|
|Filter holder maple wood handle 1 coffee spout||-||-||1||1|
|Filter holder maple wood handle 2 coffees spout||-||-||2||3|
|Filter 1 coffee (7gr)||1||1||1||1|
|Filter 2 coffees (14gr)||2||3||2||3|
|Olive wood coffee press||1||1||-||-|
|Aluminium coffee press