Bolero Turbo LV12
The Bolero Turbo LV12 offers a choice of eight hot drinks, for instance coffee, coffee crema, latte, cappuccino, espreschoc, espressochoc, moccachino and chocolate. The machine can also serve hot water from a separate outlet.
Bravilor Bonamat stands for quality. The professional ventilation system ensures that the liquid concentrate stays 7°C to 10°C cooler than its environmental temperature, so that it retains its freshness for a longer period.
Bolero Turbo LV12 features
- 1 Bag-In-Box container of long-life liquid concentrate.
- 2 canisters for instant ingredients e.g. for topping (milk powder) and cocoa.
- Choice of 8 hot drinks.
- Separate push button for hot water.
- Clear LCD illuminated display.
- User-friendly operation with push buttons.
- Large hot water boiler for high volumes (over 7 litres) and quick dispensing.
- High ROI thanks to the patented hot water system (less susceptible to scaling).
- Smooth ingredient flow thanks to the patented Bravilor Bonamat ingredient mixing system, which prevents clogging in the mixing units.
The Bolero Turbo machines feature as standard a rinsing program, energy saving mode, day and cumulative counters. The machines indicate when descaling is necessary and when the drip-tray is full.